To open and save WebP files in Photoshop, you need to make sure that you have the latest version of Photoshop installed, as earlier versions may not support the WebP file format. if you use old photoshop version must watch this video
To open a WebP file in Photoshop, follow these steps:
- Launch Photoshop and go to File > Open.
- Browse to the location of the WebP file on your computer.
- In the file type drop-down menu, select “WebP“.
- Select the file and click “Open”.
- The file should open in Photoshop.
To save a Photoshop file as a WebP file, follow these steps:
- With your Photoshop file open, go to File > Export > Export As.
- In the “Export As” window, choose “WebP” from the format drop-down menu.
- Choose your desired quality settings for the WebP file.
- Click “Export” and choose the location to save the WebP file on your computer.
That’s it! With these steps, you should be able to open and save WebP files in Photoshop.