When accessing NamdarWorld owned websites the page URL, referral, IP address, timestamp, browser, and operating system is collected. This information is used for security, logging and website data analytics. By placing an order, additional personal information is provided by your consent such as an email address.
USE OF INFORMATION
SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
All connections to NamdarWorld’s order system are encrypted through the use of SSL. The data sent between the end user and NamdarWorld’s ordering system are encrypted. However, even with such encryption it is possible for a third party such as your ISP to see what URL is being accessed. When a credit card is submitted, the credit card data is encrypted before being stored within an internal database. NamdarWorld’s client portal system is additionally protected by Imperva Incapsula, a cloud based firewall and security system.
THIRD PARTY ACCESS
NamdarWorld protects personal information of clients. Data may be disclosed under the following circumstances:
- If required by law due to a subpoena or court order.
- Information will be made available to NamdarWorld employees to carry out normal task such as requested technical support or billing.
- Domain name registrations through NamdarWorld will share the personal information such as email, address and phone number in order to register a domain name.
- Trusted third parties that are required for normal business activities such as processing credit card payments or affiliates.
- Business transfers such as a sale or merger.
Only the minimum information necessary is shared with the third party.
Personal data is kept as long as there is a business need to keep the data. Personal information like payment history is kept for tax and accounting purposes.
USER CONTROL OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you are unable to make changes please contact NamdarWorld support by using the contact page.